There are many benefits of joining the Yungaburra Association. Besides receiving a business listing on our website, you also get a complementary membership with Tropical Tablelands Tourism.
Tropical Tablelands Tourism (TTT) is the local tourism organisation for the Atherton Tablelands region. In partnership with Yungaburra Association Inc (YAI), all financial members of YAI are eligible to apply for complimentary TTT Supporter of tourism membership.
Supporter of Tourism membership benefits include:
– Invitation to TTT networking and industry events;
– Subscription to TTT newsletter;
– Listing on the destination website www.athertontablelands.com.au.
You can register with the site for free and add free listings and events, but full membership will give you a Premium Listing for one year.
Packages are as follows:
- Free Listing – Just that, completely free, but with limited information which can be uploaded.
- Business Membership – Premium Listing – online application – $100 this will be approved by the YAI Executive before your business listing will be made live.
- Second Business Membership – Premium Listing – online application – extra business listings are $40 each and will need to be approved by the YAI Executive before your business listing will be made live. To take advantage of a Second (or third) Business Membership, you must have already listed with the full Business Membership.
- Community Organisation Membership – Premium listing – apply online – $40 and will need to be approved by the YAI Executive before your business listing will be made live.
The above packages are all available online though firstly REGISTERING and then ADD A LISTING process.
- Individual Membership. – $20 your listing is a private listing and is for individual community members. To join as an individual, go to the Individual Joining Page.
Once your business / organisation / association application as been submitted your listing will be reviewed. You will be emailed the progress of your listing once approved. Approval is based on the following Terms and Conditions