ADDING A LISTING ON THE YUNGABURRA.COM SITE FOR
BUSINESS, ASSOCIATIONS, ORGANISATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
- FOR AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
- REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS/ASSOCIATION/ORGANISATION
- FREE LISTINGS
- PREMIUM LISTINGS (BUSINESS AND ASSOCIATION)
- CLAIMING A LISTING
- TO PAY AN INVOICE
FOR AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
Please go to the Individual Memberships Page on the Yungaburra.com website.
Note, this is not for Businesses or Associations, but only for Individual Persons.
FOR BUSINESS, ASSOCIATIONS, COMMUNITY GROUPS, OR ORGANISATIONS, PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW PROCESS.
REGISTRATION OF INITIAL INFORMATION – BUSINESS/ASSOCIATION
TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS OR ASSOCIATION YOU MUST ENTER SOME INITIAL INFORMATION – E.G. YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS.
1. Press REGISTER at the top right of the HOME PAGE
The BUSINESS/ASSOCIATION/ORGANISATION name will be used for YAI Membership.
2. To REGISTER, enter your personal information, and then click on CREATE ACCOUNT
Please ensure you do understand the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. Once you have REGISTERED you can then ADD A LISTING whether that be a FREE listing or a PREMIUM LISTING.
IF YOU WANT TO ADD A FREE LISTING
1. ADDING A LISTING
Once you have clicked on ADD A LISTING, you will then be taken to a page which provides you with an initial four options of packages to select.
In the example below, we will select a FREE PLACE. Make sure your complete all sections with a * (red asterisk)
NOTE ALSO: That if you click in the “Mark Listing as Claimed” box at the bottom of the free listing, you will be taken to a separate page for a Premium Listing for which there will be a fee. If you want to remain as a FREE LISTING, do not click that particular check box.
SEE BELOW FOR EXAMPLE DATA
Regarding CATEGORY, make sure you select a Primary Category (far left) and if there are Secondary Categories (below and to the right), also select the Secondary Category. You can make one of these the main category by choosing which one is the DEFAULT setting.
Include entering the correct business address so it can be GEO CODED and placed in the accurate location on the MAP. Note that once the business address has been placed on the map, the icon can be ‘clicked and dragged’ to another, more accurate location.
4. If you wish, you can PREVIEW the Listing. See below example of how a Free Listing is displayed.
You can enter as much text in the PROFILE SECTION as you wish, but you will need to be mindful of the terms and conditions of what you can and cannot place in this area. These include:
- You warrant that there is nothing that could be deemed offensive or degrading to others, including other persons who have provided listings on the site.
- The listing is only to highlight a single specific business/association and is not to refer to other businesses or associations.
EXAMPLE OF PREVIEW OF A FREE LISTING
5. If you are satisfied with the PREVIEW, click on the ADD PLACE tab on your browser
select SUBMIT LISTING on the ADD PLACE tab.
IF YOU WISH TO CLAIM A PREMIUM LISTING (MEANING YOU WISH TO ADD PHOTOS, WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA ETC), PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCESS FROM PAGE 6 OF THIS DOCUMENT.
PREMIUM LISTINGS (BUSINESS AND ASSOCIATION)
PAYING FOR A ‘PREMIUM’ BUSINESS OR ASSOCIATION LISTING
1. If you are a business select “Business Listing”
For Second or Third Businesses or Community Associations
If you have a second or third business associated with the original business, you are welcome to add these listings at an additional cost of $40 per business.
Once you have added and paid for your original listing, just go to ADD A LISTING and start the process again but use the Second Business Listing selection.
The cost of a Community Association is $40.
2. You can either ADD YOUR BUSINESS (OR ASSOCIATION) or check the box to CLAIM THE BUSINESS.
3. Regarding CATEGORY, make sure you select a Primary Category (far left) and if there are Secondary Categories (below and to the right), also select the Secondary Category. You can make one of these the main category by choosing which one is the DEFAULT setting.
4. Include entering the correct business address so it can be GEO CODED and placed in the accurate location on the MAP. Note that once the business address has been placed on the map, the icon can be ‘clicked and dragged’ to another, more accurate location.
4. Once you have added all the information for your listing, SUBMIT your listing
5. After submission, You will need to complete the BILLING DETAILS. Please double check the fields in blue
6. You will be directed to PayPal where you will have two options.
a. Pay with PayPal (if you have a PayPal account)
b. Pay with a Card (if you do not wish to pay via PayPal
7. If you ‘Pay with a Card” you will be directed to the PayPal Guest Checkout process – place your credit card details in the areas provided.
8. Once you have paid you will be provided with confirmation.
9. If you click on Return to Seller’s Website button, you will see further payment confirmation.
10. An email will be sent to you. If you cannot locate the email, please check the SPAM folder. See example email below.
CLAIMING A LISTING
If there is already a listing for your business/association on the site and you wish to CLAIM THE LISTING, follow the below prompts.
1. Click on Claim Listing
2. Complete the Popup Form
3. Select Package
TO PAY AN INVOICE
THIS MAY OCCUR WHEN YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE PAYMENT FOR THE LISTING AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTING IT. THE WEBSITE WILL SAVE THE INFORMATION, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO PAY THE INVOICE BEFORE IT IS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION.
1. Ensure you have registered first. Log into your account.
2. select MY LISTINGS.
Or if you are logged on already, you can go to your ACCOUNT via the top menu of the site.
3. Click on INVOICES tab.
4. Click on the invoice “pay now” button > Follow the prompts.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH CLAIMING YOUR BUSINESS, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org