Nestled next to Lake Tinaroo, high on the Atherton Tablelands is ‘Tinaroo Sunset Retreat’.
This luxury retreat offers you the opportunity to indulge, restore and relax in a modern fully self-contained two bedroom cottage, surrounded by natural beauty and wildlife.
On arrival a breakfast hamper is provided, as well as complimentary chocolates, port and freshly baked bread.
Fully self contained
• 2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 4 Adults) • Rainforest canopy balcony featuring a double spa
• Full kitchen • Wood fireplace • BBQ facilities
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning • Laundry facilities
• Wheelchair friendly • Off Street Parking
• Access to Lake Tinaroo via local boat ramp (swimming & fishing)
Tinaroo Sunset Retreat is the perfect place from which to explore the diversity of our
Atherton Tablelands all within a few hours drive west, south and north.
West to Undara lava tubes, Herberton museum and Chillagoe caves.
South through the Malanda-Millaa Millaa rolling green hills, rainforest, lakes and waterfalls.
North into drier lands of the Mareeba coffee fields, mango and avocado trees and the Mareeba wetlands.
Contact: Lachlan McDonald
Address: 6 Trentin Close, Barrine 4872
Phone: (07) 40953350
Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday-Sunday