Romance, heritage and elegance combine to make Yungaburra the perfect wedding and honeymoon destination on the Atherton Tablelands, North Queensland. The mild weather, beautiful gardens and wonderful venues will enhance your special day. Enjoy country chapels, lovely restaurants, and very romantic honeymoon hideaways to create memories forever. A complete range of wedding services are available locally including photography, marriage celebrants and flowers.
Celebrate romance in Yungaburra!
Click on markers to view locations & directions.
The Yungaburra Hotel, also known as the Lake Eacham Hotel, was built in 1910 and is the pride of the Atherton Tablelands with Federation architecture and displays of historic photographs of the area’s early saw milling days. More
Foxwell Park Lodge
Foxwell Park Lodge on the Atherton Tablelands specialises in Weddings, Romantic Getaways, Corporate Functions and Parties, small or large More
Specialising in tasty and exciting international cuisine, fresh local steaks and seafood. More
WalDot Grove at Lake Tinaroo
You’ll love my place because of the views of Lake Tinaroo, the sunsets are fantastic, the peace an quiet is just what you need to relax. This is ideal to base yourselves for a holiday at Atherton Tablelands, as there is a lot to do and see, all close nearby. More
Curtain Fig Motel
Your home away from home in Yungaburra, in the Atherton Tablelands. More
Call into to Roseburra Gardens and depending on the season select from a variety of roses, carnations and gerberas to take home home to brighten up your home and share with family and friends. More
More Wedding Services:Ten Reasons to Have Your Wedding in Yungaburra Queensland, Australia
1. We are a free country
2. We are a safe country, especially in our small country towns like Yungaburra
3. You won’t meet a friendlier people
4. You will experience the true hospitality of our quaint village
5. There is so much to see and do, with fresh produce, great steaks, amazing wines, excellent coffee and beer
6. We have consummate professionals to fulfill your every wedding need. Don’t discount us because we live in a small community. We chose to live in paradise and brought our skills with us.
7. We are in the mountains, away from the high humidity of the nearest city of Cairns.
8. We don’t have traffic lights
9. Our handshake is still our word of honour
10. You will leave wanting to return……………again and again.
by Leslie Tye-Parsons, Civil Celebrant - www.athertonweddings.com.au/